Wednesday 14 January 2015

Workout Tues 13 Jan 2015

I went to the gym quite a lot later than usual yesterday and thus I didn't have a chance to record my workout before I headed out for the evening.

I think I didn't do as many exercises yesterday as I ought to have done because I couldn't find the sheet of paper on which I had written this part of my programme.  However, I didn't let that put me off or change my attitude to the day's plans.  I can usually remember what each day's routine entails and I think I included most of what was on the list in my workout.

Yesterday was lower body day and my programme was as follows:

1.  Spinning bike - 10 mins (again, not sure how many kilometres I cycled because of the absence of tracking equipment on the bike)

2.  Leg extension - 3 x 12 - 10 kg

3.  Lying leg curl - 3 x 12 - 15 kg

4.  Seated calf raise - 3 x 12 - 30 kg

5.  Seated leg press - 3 x 12 - 37.5 kg

6.  Stiff leg deadlift - 3 x 12 - 15 kg (this was done with a barbell)

7.  Standing oblique crunches - 6 x 12 - 6 kg (this was done with a kettlebell)

Despite my lack of a proper guide to direct me, I am pleased with what I did.  I gave it my all and definitely felt that I had pushed myself.

xoxo

Foxy


No comments:

Post a Comment