Thursday 15 January 2015

30 Days of Yoga with Erin Motz - Day 1

While I was browsing Pinterest a couple of weeks ago, I came across a post regarding the correct alignment and body posture of a few yoga poses.  This post was by Erin Motz, and I saw that she made mention of a 30-Day Yoga Challenge.  This piqued my curiosity and I searched for it online.

The challenge was released in June last year and proved to be hugely popular, with thousands of people signing up to be part of the community who were doing each video as it was released.  The videos are still available for people to progress through in their own time.

So, as mentioned, yesterday I didn't go to the gym.  Instead, I took to my yoga mat to find some space and some zen.

Day 1 was not too challenging and serves as a lovely introduction to both the 30-day period as well as to a peaceful headspace in which to appreciate these practices.

If one is new to yoga, this is a good introduction to the discipline and I highly recommend it.  It's such a great challenge to do, and Erin is a super guide.  Day 1's video is below.


xoxo

Foxy

No comments:

Post a Comment