Thursday 29 January 2015

30 Days of Yoga with Erin Motz - Day 10

Today I did Day 10 of Erin Motz's yoga challenge.  The focus in this challenge is the stretching of the side body.

There is a section of this sequence which requires resting on the knees.  I find that this is quite painful on my knees because my yoga mat rests on a tile floor during my practice.  To ease the pain, fold a towel a few times and place it under your knees to provide a bit of cushioning.  This is not considered cheating and you shouldn't tell yourself that you are weak.  On the contrary - you are listening to your body and taking care of it, which is supremely important.


Explore the way it feels as you stretch the sides of your body.  Breathe in, breathe out and listen to your body.

xoxo

Foxy

No comments:

Post a Comment