Tuesday 24 March 2015

Erin Motz Bad Yogi 4-Week Challenge - Week 3 - Day 1

Today's session focused on hamstring flexibility and stretching.  Hamstring work, like shoulders and ab work, is difficult for me because I don't have the flexibility I dearly desire.  But because I know the hamstrings need work, I never pass up the opportunity for a stretching and lengthening practice.


This was a relaxing practice and perfect for the end of a long day.  This practice reminded me how important it is to bring awareness to the body and to the breath.  I went into meditation and surrendered my day to the universe.  I trust that my actions today were fuelled by good intentions, I believe that I brought love to my work, and I treated people with kindness and compassion.  That's all I ask from myself and I trust that this is the path on which I am meant to be walking.

xoxo

Foxy

No comments:

Post a Comment