Saturday 21 March 2015

Erin Motz Bad Yogi 4-Week Challenge - Week 2 - Day 7

Today's session was about working yesterday's work into today's practice.  I thus made sure to include my newly-acquired jumping skills into the flows.


I definitely got a bit hot and sweaty during my practice, but enjoyed it so deeply.  Today's session was my me-time, the time I took for myself to allow myself to recharge.  I felt peaceful and relaxed and was grateful that I spent time on my mat.  I sometimes feel guilty for taking me-time because there is an endless list of important things to do (laundry, washing up, tidying the house, work that needs doing).  What I need to remind myself is that those things are not going anywhere, that 30 mins of my time won't make the tasks any more urgent, and that more sleep will do me more good than the harm that could come from pushing those tasks back by one evening.

xoxo

Foxy

No comments:

Post a Comment