Tuesday 17 March 2015

Erin Motz Bad Yogi 4-Week Challenge - Week 2 - Day 3

Today is Day 3, and the focus is on asanas for the lower body.  This practice included a lot of strengthening and balancing poses which always feel so good.  It was an intense practice, and I definitely felt myself getting a bit sweaty.


I do get the wobbles and the shakes, sometimes lose my balance and have to re-enter a pose.  I enjoy the wobbles and the shakes, because it means my muscles are working.  I realise that sometimes my shoulders creep up towards my ears, and then I remind myself to exhale, drop my shoulders, lengthen my back and settle more strongly into the posture.

It's the little adjustments you take while in a posture that make you feel that you are connected to your body, and that you are doing the best variation of the asana for your levels of flexibility and strength.

Feel your strength telling you that you can do this.

xoxo

Foxy

No comments:

Post a Comment