Tuesday 7 April 2015

Quick Update

Life has been a bit chaotic over the last few weeks, and thus my level of motivation to go to the gym and do yoga has been at a record low.  Combined with exhaustion, sleep deprivation, visits to the chiropractor and an oncoming flu, last week left me wanting to hibernate for a while.  I have been guzzling tea, hot water with a honey-cinnamon mix, and home-made butternut soup.  

I went to my usual yoga class on Sunday and really felt the effects of a lack of yoga and exercise.  I definitely needed that practice and I'm so pleased that I attended, despite the terrible cold and rainy weather.  I felt refreshed and relaxed afterwards.

This week, the focus is to return to the gym, get back into regular exercise and yoga practice because I hate the way I have been feeling lately.

I have bigger goals which I would like to work on, and need to go about finding help to do this.

xoxo

Foxy

No comments:

Post a Comment