Tuesday 7 April 2015

Erin Motz Bad Yogi 4-Week Challenge - Week 3 - Day 4

Today's practice involved shoulder and upper body work.  Because I have been stiff and tight in my shoulders, neck and back, this was a much-needed practice.


While I was in meditation at the end of the practice, I felt that I could relax and let go of the anxiety that has seemed to take hold over the last few weeks.  The anxiety was probably mainly caused by work and the lack of regular exercise.  I have been worried about how challenging it would be to get back to the gym and to get back to yoga.  I have been worried about losing all the progress I have made in my bodybuilding journey over the last 6 months.

I need to push myself to get back into my routine and find my groove again.

xoxo

Foxy

No comments:

Post a Comment